You are here:
Scholars With Children
E-mail Print PDF

     It is not uncommon for a scholar to travel to the United States with their children.  Sometimes a spouse can come to help, but often a scholar becomes a single parent in a new unfamiliar place. 

     While the Visiting Scholars Association does not provide child-care, we can help you find child-care, the proper school for your child, and possibly even other families for your child to play and interact with. 

Please fill out the "Scholars with Children" form and one of our volunteers will be in contact with you shortly.



Join the Community!